Johnno

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Updated Links



I've just updated some links and tidied up the sidebar. The poll is gone!

I've added Mary at Shorty Pyjamas.

Deleted Phil Gome's old blog (which doesn't exist any more) who now resides at Lavartus Prodeo amongst a gaggle of equally talented writers. I also deleted young Nic White who justfies state sanctioned execution and who previously justified the shooting of that electrician in the London tube by some trigger happy coppers, that was a no brainer. I kept Bob Ellis because whilst his essays are a little dated, they are still relevant today( wish he's write more).

Harry's link will forever remain. How I miss the old organ harvester. He's doing OK BTW ;-)

6 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas Johnno, you big palookah. I'll be in touch when we've moved with a housewarming invite. Look forward to catching up in the New Year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 pm  

  • Poor old Harry. He went mad, you know, and harvested himself, organ by organ, to pay off his dog's bar tab. He's gone, the dog is still a lush -- though I hear some of Harry's friends are planning an intervention -- and everything he worked to achieve lies in smoldering pixels.

    We won't see his like again and that's probably just as well. Cuz he was a crook! The filthy bastard died owing me money. I hope they sold his remains to the same lot that took care of Alistair Cooke.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 pm  

  • Have a Merry Christmas, you open-minded feller you - in the Blue Mountains of Australia! I look forward to seeing what flies outta your open mind in 2006.

    (Thanks for the link, too.)

    By Blogger MaryB, at 3:42 pm  

  • Ah yes, Citystate is no more, good riddance I say. By the way, have a look at my new cycling blog at spinopsys.com.

    And a Merry Christmas to you Johnno.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 pm  

  • Have a Happy Merry, to you and your blogroll

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 am  

  • Happy Holidays to you Johnno from Music City, USA. As hot as you say it is there, it's that cold up here - just friggin' miserable... But this too shall pass...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home