Johnno

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Most viewed photo at Flickr



This is the photo at my Flickr account which has had the most number of views. No comments or "favourites" as yet as as it is blown up, it really is a pretty non-descript bland shot. I think people are going off the icon pic which looks better.



However in term of interestingness which is comments, favourites and views combined. This one comes up tops, which I like much better. I remember taking this shot and almost breaking the USB port trying to see what it was like in full size, I knew it was that good immediately.





3 Comments:

  • I'm not so sure, Johnno. The enemy of my enemy's enemy is not necessarily the enemy of my ally, who is not necessarily my friend, for that matter. In other words, I think the parrots will see the wisdom joining with us against a greater threat. They're savvy birds, of course, and negotiations will be tough, but I'm betting things will work out.

    By Blogger Arkady, at 7:57 pm  

  • Did I mention Oz is squirrel free?

    By Blogger Johnno, at 10:05 pm  

  • Welcome back to the blogging world. I like that "blank" picture because of what it isnt... very refreshing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home