Johnno

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The incense holder supporting device.


Peter has a rant about those trying to extract money to watch TV. Like him, my TV is a forgotten piece of electronic obsolescense used occasionally for watching DVDs. I used to watch the Sopranos but that got canned by the Nine network downunder. Britcoms used to be popular at one time too. Sport is a big no-no in this house.

The TV's main function serves as a piece of furniture which my incense holder rests. Here's the picture as promised!

3 Comments:

  • dude i would die w/out a tv. s.a. is watching the soprano,s 5th right now and talkin' bout a bigger screen.
    i guess that says something about our social lives . . .

    By Blogger sleepybomb, at 12:48 pm  

  • Sleepy:Is Sopranos 5 on DVD or is it the new season? I haven't kept up with it. There was a season 3 DVD available at my local and that was it. I had seen the first two seasons on TV.

    Juniper: Welcome to my blog! I actually did a bit of digging around on the web for that, althought I did know a bit about Saturnalia. I've just woken up from the longest night of the year..... the days from now on will get longer.

    By Blogger Johnno, at 6:25 am  

  • we just got the 5th season. i got hooked on the sopranos when i lived in new jersey a few yrs ago. now s.a. is bonkers for it. we have all the seasons, a few are some really badly packaged hong kong knock-offs we found on ebay. but they play, so...
    the show is so dang wild it kinda sucks ya in. . .

    By Blogger sleepybomb, at 12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home