Johnno

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The incense holder supporting device.


Peter has a rant about those trying to extract money to watch TV. Like him, my TV is a forgotten piece of electronic obsolescense used occasionally for watching DVDs. I used to watch the Sopranos but that got canned by the Nine network downunder. Britcoms used to be popular at one time too. Sport is a big no-no in this house.

The TV's main function serves as a piece of furniture which my incense holder rests. Here's the picture as promised!

4 Comments:

  • dude i would die w/out a tv. s.a. is watching the soprano,s 5th right now and talkin' bout a bigger screen.
    i guess that says something about our social lives . . .

    By Blogger sleepybomb, at 12:48 pm  

  • in montreal,summer soltice, interesting how this year it concides with a full moon.
    i enjoyied the info you put up about different religions rites for the changing season. did you actually know all that or did you have to do research, just curious.
    oh, about the tv thing- mine too serves sort of as an accesory to fill a space and to put junk on.

    By Blogger juniper, at 3:37 am  

  • Sleepy:Is Sopranos 5 on DVD or is it the new season? I haven't kept up with it. There was a season 3 DVD available at my local and that was it. I had seen the first two seasons on TV.

    Juniper: Welcome to my blog! I actually did a bit of digging around on the web for that, althought I did know a bit about Saturnalia. I've just woken up from the longest night of the year..... the days from now on will get longer.

    By Blogger Johnno, at 6:25 am  

  • we just got the 5th season. i got hooked on the sopranos when i lived in new jersey a few yrs ago. now s.a. is bonkers for it. we have all the seasons, a few are some really badly packaged hong kong knock-offs we found on ebay. but they play, so...
    the show is so dang wild it kinda sucks ya in. . .

    By Blogger sleepybomb, at 12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home