Johnno

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Blogging meme of the day via Johnny The Horse

This via Johnny the Horse aka The Bed and Breakfast Man (Don't worry they're Madness song lines and titles)

The tag is as follows:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Mine wasn't my words but those of Bill Hicks:

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather......"

As a bridge blogger, I'm sending it offshore, tagging some people over the Pacific Peter, Moff, Tetricus, Sleepy and Winston.

7 Comments:

  • I have a blanket policy against this "meme" thing. Some how it feels like chain letters. Bill Hicks is good (though)!

    By Blogger Peter (the other), at 1:52 pm  

  • i ain't scared, cuz it's not as threatening as a doomsday chain letter . . . but what happen's if i don't do it? hell, i'll do it just to cover my butt anyways ...

    By Blogger sleepybomb, at 4:51 pm  

  • bah

    By Blogger tetricus, at 4:57 pm  

  • I never got the tag but just happened on it taking a look at your recent mumblings. Don't generally participate in meme things, but out of curiosity and hopeful of some grand prize, I might give it a go.

    I can't remember when your Thanksgiving day (or equal) falls. Ours is tomorrow. Eat and drink too much, lots of football (the REAL football!), and dozing as needed...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 am  

  • OK, it is done.
    http://www.nobodyasked.com/archives/2005/11/26/23rd-psalm/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 am  

  • Peter and Tony, that's cool. I don't usually do it either. I've done two now, this one and one Sleepy sent to do with music as I found it interesting.

    The small circle of writers I interact with IMHO are usually against this anyway!

    By Blogger Johnno, at 8:51 am  

  • geez I missed this. I'm on it now (well... maybe tomorrow)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home