Johnno

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just trying something





This was courtesy of some code I picked up at Mandarin Studios. They encourage you to make mistakes. Took me a couple of tries to get this series correct. Who knows? I might make some more mistakes using their tips to jazz this blog up a bit.

The above is a montage of my old cat who sometimes thinks the desk is more his than mine. So I 'spose it ours. Grainy photos were taken in poor light on my phone camera in night mode. Gives it that sort of warm fuzzy look.

2 Comments:

  • I like that texture. And a handsome cat.

    Combining movies and cats, a movie (I have just watched for its very good John Williams score) which has another handsome feline in a role, is the terrible "The Towering Inferno". It has some good bits (cat, score).

    By Blogger Peter (the other), at 2:51 am  

  • He is a handsome cat, although the years are catching up with him. His all black coat is slowly getting peppered with white.

    Spoilt too! He goes outside after I have fed him when I get home. About an hour later he runs inside, down the stairs and onto the desk.

    He just did the desk thing a moment ago.

    I'll have to go up the street and have a looksee if the little local DVD store has Towering Inferno.

    By Blogger Johnno, at 8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home