Johnno

Monday, August 08, 2005


Crimson Rosella Posted by Picasa

Johnny the Horse at Rinna's Three Wise Monkeys bash:

" I love it when you have had enough of the politics and say 'Stuff it, here's a picture of a parrot'"


Today....... and the past week has been like that. The parrots win out again. Actually I spent quite a while getting this photo which I picked and touched up...... out of about forty shots. The higher resolution view shows the velvet sheen on the tail feathers and wings.

I'm trying to get a decent pic of some tiny little red browed finches which are elusive and prone to flit about very quickly.

5 Comments:

  • Sadly many politicians do not share your parrot related wisdom.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 am  

  • Here in the USA we have lots of parrots IN politics, and boy, Polly want a cracker (not sure if that translates out of US, but being imperious as is my wont... )!

    By Blogger Peter (the other), at 2:44 am  

  • Thanks fellas.

    There will be many more parrots to come. I think they are my totem animal. Squawking, brightly coloured and prone to repeat themelves.

    "Polly want a cracker" translates rather well Peter which BTW is a great play on words.

    By Blogger Johnno, at 8:48 am  

  • I'm leaving the spam up coz it is just too damn weird

    By Blogger Johnno, at 9:09 am  

  • Harry, you've failed in the spamming stakes.

    Where's the link?

    By Blogger Johnno, at 5:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home