Johnno

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Winter

The cat has claimed the bed in these dark winter times.... He likes the electric blanket, I've described him before as a form of biological heatsink, absorbing any hint of warming infra-red rays.

Actually it isn't too bad today, the sun is out, birds seem to chirping feebly and I'm off for a swim! However the cat ALWAYS knows the consistently warmest spot in his locale.

Yesterday was another matter. Doing deliveries on a rainy June Sydney day, the car and I were soaked both inside and outside.

Apologies for those few who pop by, it's been a rather trying few weeks of late. I'll get back into it shortly.

3 Comments:

  • My three surreptitiously watch as I turn on the living room heater then sneak out in the wee hours to see if they can do it themselves.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 pm  

  • Wasn't the sun glorious today. Glorious? I sound like my grandmother!! After Melbourne-like dreariness it was a nice change. Amazing stormy sky from the coles carpark in Katoomba this evening.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 am  

  • You should get some photos of those "big skies" Suze, they always make great photos. I missed out on the sun today being indoors most of the day.

    JTH the warmth doesn't seem to be such an issue at night does it? Mine does much the same, when there's mischief to be had the warmth seems to rate much lower on the level of needs!

    By Blogger Johnno, at 8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home