Johnno

Monday, June 06, 2005

A Discerning Thief

I just went to my car and discovered someone knocked off (Aussie slang:stole) a few of my CD's.

What they took:
Beatles: Rubber Soul
Midnight Oil: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Midnight Oil: Capricornia
Audioslave

What they didn't take

Midnight Oil: Red Sails in the Sunset
Beatles: Revolver
Tangerine Dream: Best Of
Rolling Stones: Forty Licks

I'm rather impressed with their taste although why would you take one Beatles and Midnight Oil album and not the other ones?

Another of life's little mysteries.

2 Comments:

  • how bizarre. . . leave 'revolver'? i dunno, if i was gonna do it take the frickin lot, eh?
    sorry about that, i have lost more than i have. i feel for ya buddy. . .
    but ya know what?
    tag, yer it!

    By Blogger sleepybomb, at 11:24 am  

  • Yeah I thought they'd take the lot too, hence the "discerning" tag.

    Misha, deal. I'll swap you for something..... dunno what. A vintage lighter perhaps?

    By Blogger Johnno, at 8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home