Johnno

Monday, February 06, 2006

Le meme quatre


Four Stroke

Late on this one as I haven't been around the blogosphere for a bit.

Apparently I've been taged by Moff with this four meme and seeing he's an all round, square deal kinda feller I'd thought I'd oblige. I actually thought I'd track down where this thing originated......... it started (as far as I can tell) at the Live Journal site appropriately named Prince Whore of Babylon. This guy has an enormous amount of similar time wasters.

Just a thought........ if you collected all this data and fed it into a super-computer, you'd have a good profile of some of the networks of people who populate the blogosphere...... plus some good profiles of individual's past locations, occupations, travels, likes, dislikes, crimes and misdeneamors.

The left side of the blogosphere figures prominently in answering this particular meme.

The four meme has 9150 entries on Google.

So given that and all sorts of opportunities for guys who like to know about you...... but you aren't supposed to know about them, here are my answers.

Four jobs I’ve never had:

Enron financial advisor
Mongolian ferret wrangler
Underarm deoderant quality control officer
Deep sea oil rig welder

Four movies I missed out on:

Santa with Muscles
Santa Claus conquers the Martians
The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?
Gymkata


Four places I’ve liked:

A bar
An empty road
A beach
A river

Four TV shows I 'm glad I never saw:

Cop Rock
Circus of the stars #15
Valentine Magic on Love Island
Dick Clark presents: The Krypton Factor


Four places I’m glad I've never taken holidays:

Abu Ghraib
Guantanamo Bay
Qala-i-Janghi
Fallujah

Four things dishy:

How old is your Wedgewood dish?
These guys ARE The Dishes
Dishlickers (Aussie slang for Greyhounds)
And this rather interesting report from the Australian Government

Four sites I visit daily:

Badgers
Badgers
Badgers
Badgers

Four places I would be interested in visiting:

Oak Island
Rosslyn Chapel
Coral Castle
Area 51(Groom Lake)

1 Comments:

  • I needed a laugh today. Cheers.

    The Badgers are my friends.

    If you plan to head to Oak Island or Rosslyn give me a call. I'm coming too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home