Johnno

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Strange relgious icons part two.



These are souvenirs from Lourdes I picked up in 2003.

  1. The official Lourdes water bottle which I filled with healing water and use to exorcise various demons and malevolent evil spirits from bottling machines at my place of employment in a beverage plant. It works!
  2. The official Lourdes cigarette lighter which has healing properties when I light up.
  3. The official Lourdes "floaty pen" where the blessed vigin floats down from the heavens to the Lourdes grotto.............just like the real thing!
  4. The official Lourdes snowscape/snowglobe.
  5. The glow in the dark blessed virgin, thrown in as a free gift for spending more than 20 Euros at a souvenir shop.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • That... is pretty damn funny (that you use the holy water on the bottling machines). Good thinking, I say.

    Hey, how do you find the "beta"?

    By Blogger Peter (the other), at 11:50 am  

  • Beta is "so good so far". I was having difficulties yesterday with the old version in uploading files and posting so switched.

    The controls are all the same with some extras such as the tags.

    Just ran into a peeve making this comment, I have to log on using my gmail address rather than my shorter (older) login.

    By Blogger Johnno, at 1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home